Planning is underway for the launch of the IMMERSE , The Bible Reading Experience, scheduled to being in February, 2018.
Immerse: The Reading Bible is a six-volume, specially-formatted Bible created with one goal in mind: to provide the best Bible reading experience possible. By reading together twice a year, your church can read through all six volumes—the entire Bible—in three years. Then, start again! With Immerse, you can make the Bible central to your church’s identity and life together.
- Encourages the extended reading of Scripture with a tool especially designed for reading comfortably and at length.
- Encourages engagement with the grand narrative of Scripture, inviting readers to make the Bible’s great drama of restoration and new life the story of their lives too.
- Encourages a regular and deep reading of Scripture, which uncovers the spiritual light and practical wisdom that God wants to provide for all his people.
- Encourages people to read and listen to God’s word together in groups, fostering rich community with others and a deeper communion with God.
- Encourages people to read the Bible intensively in two 8-week sessions each year, still allowing room for other activities and studies in their community’s annual cycle.
- Provides structured reading plans, introductory videos, and other printed and online tools that help leaders to easily guide the reading and reflection process.
- Encourages people to read through the entire Bible in a regular 3-year rhythm, leading to a lifetime of engagement in God’s word.